We are a professional tree service Austin provider working with Austin residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Austin, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) experts is capable of offering all types of tree services. Some of the tree services in Austin we offer include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Austin is handled perfectly, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Austin Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Austin residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional experts know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Austin Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Austin resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA experts are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Austin rates are affordable to Austin residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Austin Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Austin residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
Austin Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Austin, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our Austin tree trimming team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
Austin Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Austin residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our experts will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
Austin Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Austin tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Austin home.
Austin Arborist Services
Our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Austin is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our experts will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our arborist team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our experts will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of experts include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of experts is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
The capital of the State of Texas, Austin is also the county seat of Travis County. Occupying a total area of 326.51 square miles, Austin is home to more than 950,000 people. Austin is one of the few cities in the United States that have more trees than the number of residents – the city’s urban forest is made up of more than 33 million trees.
Austin is in the USDA Hardiness Zones 8b and 9a. The city sits in the middle of a unique transitional zone between the deserts located in Southwest America and the lush green, more humid regions of southeast America. Austin has a humid subtropical climate characterized by long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Annually, the city gets 35 inches of rain. The trees that do well in the city include:
- Mexican sycamore – Featuring an erect and spreading growth habit, Mexican sycamore matures at a height of 50 feet and crown width of 30 feet. The deciduous tree has green leaves that change to orange, yellow, or golden in the fall season.
- Monterey oak – A medium-sized tree, Monterey oak matures at a height of 40 feet with a trunk diameter of up to 2 feet. The tree’s crown is board, rounded and capable of offering a nice shade in Austin’s hot summers. The tree has an upright growth form that complements the landscape.
- Red oak – A moderately fast-growing tree, red oak matures at a height of 60 to 75 feet and a crown spread of 45 to 50 feet. The tree displays an attractive orange-red to reddish-brown color in the fall, making landscapes interesting.
- Cedar elm – A lovely tree that provides nice shade, cedar elm matures at a height of 50 to 70 feet and a spread of 40 to 60 feet. The tree’s spreading canopy adds visual interest and beauty to landscapes.
In Austin, a tree qualifies as a heritage tree if its trunk diameter, measured 4.5-feet above the ground, is bigger than 2 feet and is one of the following species: bald cypress, cedar elm, American elm, eastern black walnut, Texas ash, Texas madrone, or pecan tree.
The city of Austin is home to a large number of parks that offer fantastic views and a wide range of activities to enjoy outdoors. The most popular parks include:
- Mueller Lake Park – One of the best urban retreats, Mueller Lake Park is great for water sports, strolls, and picnics. A well-maintained green space, the park has playgrounds to keep the kids busy and numerous areas to grab a snack if you get hungry during your adventure.
- Zilker Metropolitan Park – One of the oldest parks in Austin, Zilker is always brimming with activities. You can take a leisurely walk through the park’s botanical gardens or just try paddling for the day. The highlight of the park is taking a beautiful picture of Austin’s skyline.
The city of Austin is responsible for planting and preserving trees during land development. The city is also responsible for maintaining trees standing on city-owned land. Through volunteer organizations like Austin Parks Foundation and Tree Folks, Austin residents can be part of tree maintenance and planting.