We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by Nearly 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Certified Tree Care crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. The crew was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Bee Cave Tree Service Experts
Serving Bee Cave with Nearly 30 Years of Combined Experience
Certified Tree Care Bee Cave is a family-owned tree service with over 7-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Bee Cave & Travis counties. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
Certified Tree Care Tree Service in Bee Cave. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
An Arborist in Bee Cave is a professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by an Arborist Bee Cave for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Bee Cave Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Bee Cave methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Bee Cave, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Certified Tree Care Bee Cave Tree Service
We make it easier for Bee Cave residents to access high-quality tree service Bee Cave services. Our tree service in Bee Cave as been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care company works with Bee Cave property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Bee Cave. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Bee Cave tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in Bee Cave Providers
We are a professional tree service Bee Cave provider working with Bee Cave residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Bee Cave, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified experts is capable of offering all types of tree services. Some of the tree services in Bee Cave we offer include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Bee Cave is handled perfectly, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional Bee Cave tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Bee Cave Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Bee Cave residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional experts know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the Bee Cave tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Bee Cave Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Bee Cave resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA-certified experts are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Bee Cave rates are affordable to Bee Cave residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Bee Cave Tree Services
1Bee Cave Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Bee Cave residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal Bee Cave team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
2Bee Cave Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our tree pruning Bee Cave team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Bee Cave residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our experts will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
3Bee Cave Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Bee Cave, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our tree trimming Bee Cave team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
4Bee Cave Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Bee Cave tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Bee Cave home.
5Bee Cave Arborist
Our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Bee Cave is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our experts will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our expert Bee Cave team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our experts will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of experts include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of experts is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
Sitting on a total area of 25.70 square miles, a large part of Cedar Park is located in Williamson County, with a small section extending to Travis County. The city of Cedar Park takes tree cover very seriously – the city is home to thousands of trees that stand on its streets and developed parks.
Cedar Park is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 8b. Winters in the city are short, windy and cold, with temperatures going as low as 29 degrees Fahrenheit. Summers are hot and muggy, with temperatures reaching 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, the city gets 36 inches of rain, just enough to support the tree species outlined below:
- Pecan tree – A large tree, pecan matures at a height of 70 to 100 feet with a spread of 40 to 75 feet. The tree has a pyramidal, compact crown when young – this changes to rounded or oval with age. A long-lived tree, pecan trees can stay alive for more than 300 years.
- Escarpment black cherry – A medium-sized tree, the escarpment black cherry reaches maturity at a height of about 50 feet. The tree is prized for its appealing showy flowers that appear in the spring season. In the fall, its leaves change to vivid yellow color.
- Western soapberry – A small tree, the western soapberry matures at a height of 35 feet. The tree has a rounded crown and a trunk diameter of up to 2 feet. Western soapberry has attractive pinnately compound leaves. The tree has a gray, sculpted bark that is quite distinctive. In the spring, the tree produces large, cream-colored clusters of flowers up to 10 inches long.
- Bigtooth maple – A broadleaved, small tree, the bigtooth maple matures at a height of approximately 35 feet. The tree produces small, yellowish clusters of flowers that appear in early spring. The tree’s deciduous leaves change to gold or bright red in the fall season.
The city of Cedar Park does have many heritage trees. The most notable heritage tree, however, is a majestic oak that has been around for more than 400 years. The tree is 57 feet tall and has a crown spread of 80 feet.
Cedar Park has a large number of developed and well-maintained parks. The most popular parks include:
- Ranch Trails Park – A good place for a family outing, Ranch Trails Park has some of the best picnic spots. If you bring your kids, they will be kept busy by the numerous play structures in the park. Well-maintained and shaded by trees, Ranch Trails Park offers great walking trails.
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – One of the largest parks in Cedar Park, Brushy Creek Lake Park sits on 90 acres of land. The park features sand volleyball courts, a 38-acre lake, canoe/kayak launch, a fishing pier, a labyrinth, and a wildlife observation area.
The city of Cedar Park contracts with certified experts to maintain trees, bushes and other vegetation standing along sidewalks and the streets. The city also takes care of trees in public parks. However, homeowners with trees on their land have to plan the tree’s maintenance.