We are a professional tree service Lakeway provider working with Lakeway residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Lakeway, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified experts is capable of offering all types of tree services. In the past, some of the tree care services we have offered in Lakeway include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Lakeway is handled perfectly, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional Lakeway tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Lakeway Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Lakeway residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional experts know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the Lakeway tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Lakeway Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Lakeway resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA-certified experts are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Lakeway rates are affordable to Lakeway residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Lakeway Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Lakeway residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal Lakeway team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
Lakeway Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Lakeway, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our tree trimming Lakeway team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
Lakeway Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our tree pruning Lakeway team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Lakeway residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our experts will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
Lakeway Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Lakeway tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Lakeway home.
Lakeway Expert Services
Our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Lakeway is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our experts will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our expert tree pruning Lakeway team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our experts will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of experts include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of experts is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
An exurb in Greater Austin, Lakeway city is located next to Lake Travis. With a population of about 15,000 people, Lakeway is one of the smaller cities in Texas. Occupying a land area of 12.64 square miles in Travis County, Lakeway uses a significant portion of its land for the urban forest.
Lakeway City is in the USDA Hardiness zone 8a. The city experiences hot and muggy summers, with the winters being windy, short, and cold. Annually, the city gets 38 inches of rain. Trees that do well in Lakeway city include:
- Texas redbud – A small tree, Texas redbud matures at a height of 12 to 20 feet and a crown spread of the same size. A drought-tolerant tree, the Texas redbud provides landscape interest throughout the year. In early spring, the tree has an explosion of showy pink-purple flowers that are followed by purple berries in the winter. In the fall, the tree’s foliage changes from green to red.
- Desert willow – Desert willow matures at a height of 15 to 40 feet, making it ideal for homeowners with limited tree space. The tree's spreading crown carries deciduous, light-green, willow-like foliage. Although the tree does not provide appreciable fall color, it grows attractive blooms in the spring. The flowers are dark pink or purple, often with white or yellow streaks within the throat.
- Texas ash – Texas ash reaches maturity at a height of 45 feet, with a crown spread of 35 feet. During the growing season, the tree’s foliage is dark green, often changing to various shades of maroon, yellow, red, and orange in the fall season. Younger trees have a smooth light gray bark that changes to dark gray and develops shallow fissures with age.
- Mexican plum – A single-trunked non-suckering tree, the Mexican plum matures at a height of 15 to 35 feet. The tree displays showy white blooms before the leaves appear in the spring. The flowers are followed by fruits that turn from yellow to mauve to purple as they mature. The tree’s deciduous foliage turns yellow in the fall season.
The city of Lakeway has a large number of tree-filled and amenity-packed parks. Some of the top-rated parks include:
- Dragon Park – Dragon Park is located at 702-A Dragon Street. The park features 2 playscapes ideal for the kids, swings, basketball courts, a volleyball area, grills, a small athletic field ideal for soccer or baseball, restrooms, and picnic areas set under shade.
- Porpoise Park – A small neighborhood park, Porpoise Park is located at the roundabout on Porpoise street. The park is ideal for a family outing, featuring great picnic areas and -playgrounds for the kids. The park has a granite path that allows the visitors to explore the trees, vegetation and other interesting features.
Residents in the city of Lakeview do not have to worry about the trees standing in public parks, the streets and government-owned lands – the city has a department that takes care of these trees. However, property owners with trees on private lands have to take care of their trees.