We make it easier for Leander residents to access high-quality tree service Leander services. Our tree service in Leander as been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care company works with Leander property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Leander. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Leander tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in Leander Providers
We are a professional tree service Leander provider working with Leander residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Leander, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified experts is capable of offering all types of tree services. In the past, some of the tree care services we have offered in Leander include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Leander is handled perfectly, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional Leander tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Leander Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Leander residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional experts know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the Leander tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Leander Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Leander resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA-certified experts are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Leander rates are affordable to Leander residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Leander Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Leander residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal Leander team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
Leander Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Leander, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our tree trimming Leander team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
Leander Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our tree pruning Leander team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Leander residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our experts will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
Leander Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Leander tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Leander home.
Our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Leander is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our experts will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our expert Leander team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our experts will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of experts include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of experts is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
Located in Travis and Williamson Counties, Leander city occupies a total area of 37.70 square miles. With more than 53,000 people calling Leander home, the city has always understood the importance of increasing its tree cover to provide a cooler environment and purify the breathing air. Today, Leander has thousands of trees on its parks, streets, and privately-owned areas.
Leander sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 8b. The city experiences short winters that are cold and windy and summers that are hot and muggy. Annually, the city gets 36 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in the city’s climate include:
- Arizona cypress – A graceful, pyramid-shaped tree, the Arizona cypress matures at a height of 30 to 40 feet and a crown spread of 15 to 20 feet. The tree has soft-textured blue-green to gray-green foliage that retains its color throughout the year. On older trees, the bark scales off, revealing an inner bark whose color changes from tan to plum to red.
- Bur oak – A stately tree, bur oak is an ideal shade tree that works well for parks and spacious yards. The tree reaches maturity at a height of 70 to 80 feet and a crown spread of the same size. The tree’s massive trunk has gray to brown bark that is furrowed. The tree’s branches bear lustrous dark green leaves that turn yellow in the fall.
- Texas pistachio – A tree that performs well in partial shade and full sun areas, the Texas pistachio is a semi-evergreen tree that features small compound leaves. The tree produces yellow flowers in the spring – the flowers are followed by clusters of red fruit in autumn. Generally available as a shrub, the Texas pistachio reaches maturity at a height of about 10 feet.
- Texas mountain laurel – Growing to a height of about 15 feet, the Texas mountain laurel features a crown spread of about 10 feet. The tree is prized for its pendulous clusters of fragrant purple flowers that show in the spring season. By mid-summer, the flowers fade away, giving way to fuzzy, tan-colored seed pods. The Texas mountain laurel maintains its green foliage throughout the year.
The city of Leander has more than 400 acres of parkland comprised of 14 city-owned parks. The best parks in the city include;
- Divine Lake Park – Sitting on 45.5 acres of land, Divine Lake Park is one of the bigger parks in Leander city. The park allows wildlife observation, non-motorized boating, and fishing. The park also has playscapes, BBQ grills, trails, a pavilion, and picnic areas.
- Lakewood Park – Lakewood park sits on 125 acres of land. Inside the park, you will find various amenities, including a skate park, volleyball and basketball courts, trails, a fishing pier, a playground, a splash pad, and more. Kayaks and motorized boats are allowed in Lakewood lake.
The Department of Parks and Recreation takes care of trees standing on the city-owned parks. The Public Works Department, on the other hand, ensures that trees standing on the streets are properly maintained. Homeowners, however, are responsible for trees standing on private properties.
Leander Tree Experts
1715 W Whitestone Blvd
Leander, TX 78641