We make it easier for Pflugerville residents to access high-quality tree service Pflugerville services. Our tree service in Pflugerville as been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care company works with Pflugerville property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Pflugerville. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Pflugerville tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in Pflugerville Providers
We are a professional tree service Pflugerville provider working with Pflugerville residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Pflugerville, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified experts is capable of offering all types of tree services. In the past, some of the tree care services we have offered in Pflugerville include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Pflugerville is handled perfectly, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional Pflugerville tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Pflugerville Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Pflugerville residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional experts know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the Pflugerville tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Pflugerville Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Pflugerville resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA-certified experts are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Pflugerville rates are affordable to Pflugerville residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Pflugerville Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Pflugerville residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal Pflugerville team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
Pflugerville Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Pflugerville, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our tree trimming Pflugerville team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
Pflugerville Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our tree pruning Pflugerville team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Pflugerville residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our experts will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
Pflugerville Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Pflugerville tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Pflugerville home.
Our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Pflugerville is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our experts will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our expert Pflugerville team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our experts will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of experts include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of experts is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
A suburb of Austin, the city of Pflugerville sits in 2 counties – a large part of the city is in Travis County while a small portion is in Williamson county. Incorporated in 1945, Pflugerville has more than 61,000 residents today. A survey conducted in 2007 determined that trees occupy 45% of the sites available for street trees. The city, however, has been working hard to increase its tree cover over the past 10+ years.
Pflugerville is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 8b. Annually, the city gets an average of 35 inches of rain. Summers in the city are hot and can be quite oppressive while the winters are short, cold, and windy. Trees that do well in Pflugerville include:
- Afghan pine – A medium-sized tree, the afghan pine matures at a height of 40 feet. The tree’s crown packs 5 to 7-inch needles that are soft and twisted. The tree has a dense growth habit that makes it ideal for offering shade in the hot Pflugerville summers. A drought-tolerant tree, the Afghan pine thrives in full sun and areas with minimal rain.
- Arizona ash – A fast-growing tree, Arizona ash reaches maturity at a height of 30 to 45 feet and spreads to about 45 feet. The tree produces dark green, 3 – 6-inch-long leaves that divide themselves into multiple leaflets, forming a rounded, dense canopy.
- Walnut – Walnuts are fast-growing trees that mature at a height of 100 feet and develop crowns as wide as 60 feet. A light-demanding tree, walnut performs well in unshaded areas. The tree’s leaves awaken from winter dormancy between late April and late may and the leaf fall generally occurs in early November. A long-lived tree, walnut can stay alive for more than 300 years.
- Live oak – A picturesque, massive, and wide-spreading tree, live oak grows to be 40 to 80 feet tall and 60 to 100 feet wide. The tree’s massive trunk supports magnificent arching and horizontal branches that form an impressively broad, rounded canopy. The tree’s waxy, dark green, unlobed leaves fall just as new foliage appears, making the tree appear evergreen.
For a tree to qualify to be heritage in Pflugerville, its trunk diameter has to be more than 25 inches measured 4.5 feet from the tree’s base. Some of the trees listed as heritage in the city include American elm, bur oak, Shumard red oak, pecan, lacey oak, and the cedar elm.
Pflugerville has more than 528 acres of open space and 743 acres of parkland that hold 31 developed parks. Some of the popular parks include:
- Bohls Park – Located at 200 Immanuel Road, Bohls Park sits on 14.21 acres. The park features a 0.25-mile loop trail that has stretching and exercise stations, a skate spot, and outdoor exercise stations.
- Pfluger Park – Located in the heart of downtown, Pfluger Park is a park that is ideal for family gatherings and friendly outings. Sitting on 7.15 acres, the park has a grove, 2 gazebos, a 0.34-mile loop trail, and is also home to the Fallen Warrior Memorial.
Through the Department of Parks and Recreation, the city of Pflugerville ensures that the trees standing on its public parks are well-maintained. The Public Works Department, on the other hand, is responsible for trees standing in public rights-of-way and the streets.
Pflugerville Tree Experts
4701 Priem Ln
Pflugerville, TX 78660