We are a professional tree service Round Rock provider working with Round Rock residents to make sure that their homes have functional, healthy, safe, and aesthetically appealing trees. Our highly motivated team is extremely passionate about making sure that each tree in Round Rock, Texas is adding value to both commercial and residential properties.
Backed by years of experience, our team of ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborists is capable of offering all types of tree services. In the past, some of the tree care services we have offered in Round Rock include tree removal, emergency tree services, stump removal, trimming, pruning, and much more.
To ensure that every tree service in Round Rock is handled perfectlyy, we have invested in the right tree care gear and equipment. From saving trees from pests and diseases to restoring their shape and eliminating safety hazards, our team of professional tree service providers is capable of offering every tree service.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Tree Service in Round Rock Providers
Looking at a tree, it is easy to assume that tree care services such as trimming, pruning, etc. are simple. This, however, is not the case for most tree services. If you do not have tree service experience and the right tree care gear, attempting to prune or trim a tree could result in fatal falls and permanent injuries. Additionally, you may end up damaging your home/property or damaging the tree itself.
Treating injuries resulting from a fatal fall from a tree can cost a lot of money. If you damage your home when attempting various tree care services, you may have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the damage. If you make a mistake and destroy your tree irreparably, you may have to replace the tree.
Some of the reasons Round Rock residents work with professional tree care providers include:
- Experience – After offering tree services for years, tree care providers become familiar with the various issues that affect trees and how to fix them. For example, when pruning trees near power lines or a house, they will know how to lower the branches down slowly to avoid causing any damage.
- Knowledge – Professional arborists know the corrective measures that work for various pests and diseases. When working with tree service providers, you can be sure that the tree’s health will be restored.
- Tools – Tree service providers usually have all the tools needed for all tree care services. Additionally, the tree service providers will have enough experience handling these tools. This means that they can easily handle even the most sophisticated tree services.
Professional Round Rock Tree Services
Our goal is to ensure that every Round Rock resident receives the best tree care. Our ISA-certified arborists are more than qualified to investigate all types of trees, determine what is wrong, and come up with a solution that offers the best results quickly.
In addition to helping you with pests and disease issues, we also offer the following tree services:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care service
- Stump removal
- Tree pruning
- Tree trimming
Our tree service in Round Rock rates are affordable to Round Rock residents. To make sure that our clients get the correct price approximate, we investigate trees before quoting the tree service price.
If you are wondering what each tree care service we have mentioned above means, we will take a deeper look at the above services.
Round Rock Tree Removal
We recommend tree removal as a last solution for Round Rock residents. For example, we recommend this option if we see the tree cannot be saved or there is a possibility of it turning into a safety hazard.
Our team is capable of removing both small and big trees. In addition to having an experienced tree removal team, we have invested in tree removal gear. This guarantees you that we can remove the tree quickly and easily without causing any damage to your home.
Round Rock Tree Trimming
For any tree we trim in Round Rock, our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Better air circulation
- Improved exposure to sunlight
- Improved structure and appearance
- Improved view
- Opened-up property
Our Round Rock tree trimming team works with homeowners to make sure they achieve the look they want on every tree. Always willing to consider and implement your suggestions, our team only leaves your home after ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
Round Rock Tree Pruning
When working with us, it does not matter whether the trees you would like to prune are in close proximity with utilities or they are in the backyard where accessibility is limited. Our team can trim any tree irrespective of the tree situation.
Some of the reasons Round Rock residents work with our tree pruners include:
- To eliminate tree hazards
- Improve tree health
- Stimulate or suppress tree growth
Our arborists will inspect your trees and recommend the branches that should be cut off during the pruning. This ensures that only the right limbs are removed.
Round Rock Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for previously safe trees to become unsafe. For example, a lightning strike can easily destabilize a tree, turning it into a hazard. When this happens, the tree should be removed as soon as possible to avoid property damage or possible injuries.
Our Round Rock tree removal services are always willing to work outside the normal working hours just to make sure that you are safe. If your tree has been turned into a safety hazard by a storm, simply reach out to us and we will be there as soon as possible to help you remove it before it inflicts damages worth thousands of dollars on your Round Rock home.
Round Rock Arborist Services
Our team of arborists is dedicated to ensuring that every tree in Round Rock is healthy, good-looking, and functional. To achieve this, the team offers the following services:
- Tree planting – After inspecting the climatic and soil conditions on your property, our arborists will recommend the tree varieties that can perform best. They will also take you through the process of planting these trees.
- Health care – After investigating pest-infested or diseased trees, our arborist team will recommend a treatment procedure that makes your tree healthy as soon as possible.
- Pruning – Our arborists will make sure that only the right branches have been cut off during pruning.
Other services generally offered by our team of arborists include:
- Hazard assessment
- Coming up with an ideal tree protection plan ahead of construction activities happening close to the tree.
Our team of arborists is not limited to offering the services mentioned above. We can handle all tree issues. Once you reach out to us, we will send a professional to analyze your trees, determine the main issue, and offer a solution that works for that specific problem.
Straddling the Balcones Escarpment, the city of Round Rock sits in Williamson County, with a small part in the county of Travis. Round Rock is home to more than 124,000 people. To create a healthier environment for its fast-growing population, Round Rock has dedicated part of its 37.64 square miles of land to trees.
Round Rock is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 8b. Every year, the city gets an average of 36 inches of rain. The city’s winters are short, windy, and cold. The summers, on the other hand, tend to be hot and muggy. The trees that do great in this weather include:
- Montezuma cypress – Featuring a strong, upright trunk, the Montezuma cypress matures at a height of 70 feet with a crown spread of about 30 feet. Its striking bark peels in strips and the base of the tree tends to develop a broad, ancient-looking appearance. The tree has slender needle-like leaves that are evergreen or semi-evergreen.
- Chinese pistache – A quick growing tree, the Chinese pistache matures at a height of 25 to 35 feet, with a spread of the same size. In older trees, the crown is round and symmetrical and carries lustrous dark green leaves that change to attractive shades of orange and red in the fall season. The tree produces panicles of greenish flowers in May and April – the flowers, however, are not showy.
- Autumn blaze maple – A fast-growing tree – the tree grows at a rate of 3 to 5 feet per year – the autumn blaze maple reaches maturity at a height of 40 to 50 feet and a width of 30 to 40 feet. Loved for its eye-catching and reliable fall color, the autumn blaze announces the arrival of winter with its red foliage.
- Sierra oak – A medium-sized tree, sierra oak matures at a height of 40-50 feet. When young, the tree features a pyramidal growth form, with its canopy changing to irregular at maturity. The tree’s glossy green leaves and slender elegant branches make it one of the best shade trees. Once established, the sierra oak is very tolerant to drought.
The City of Round Rock has more than 30 developed parks that grace more than 2,270 acres. Some of the most-visited parks include:
- Old Settlers Park – One of the biggest parks in Round Rock, Old Settler’s Park occupies 640 acres. The park allows its visitors to enjoy disc golf, soccer, baseball, cricket, horseshoe games, and pavilions.
- Clay Madsen Park – The Clay Madsen Park stretches across 21.95 acres of parkland. Accommodating visitors with ample parking space, the park has a playscape for the kids, a basketball court, picnic tables, and tennis courts. For people who enjoy skateboarding, Clay Madsen Park offers free access to the Shaylah Dame Skate Park.
The city of Round Rock is responsible for maintaining trees standing on government-owned lands – this includes trees in parks and the streets. The city's government seeks bids from experienced tree service providers and then hires one company to work on tree maintenance. Through the forestry department – which organizes tree planting in Round Rock – residents can volunteer to be part of a team that expands the city’s tree cover.